Tuesday, July 29, 2008

F.R.I.E.N.D.S.


Hi, people.

I think there is nothing more fantastically nice than spending just a little bit of time with your friends. Friend who is does not judge you, pick on you, back-pointing on you and talking to you with a mask. It was so great to meet my so-called "best buddies" again last Sunday night. Those buddies were used to be my classmates during primary school. We all agreed to the same thing as after so many years, we are still the same. There is no distance between us although we have not been hanging out for so many years. We still talk, scream and laugh like no tomorrow. That is the reason why I feel completely comfortable being with them.

To my astonishment, Ah Jia become freaking plump now and I almost could not recognize her. After she told me that her female hormones got messed up only I realized that isn't her fault also. I'm sorry of what she is going through now. Anyway, she is still as cheerful as the girl she used to be. Talking with her again reminds me of the moment we spent together when we were 12 years old. Time passed freakingly fast and we are 20's now. It really scare me! I still remember we were the noisiest in the class and always picked-on by the form teacher. We got scolded and punished all the time but nothing can scare us away. As we still behaved the same throughout the whole year, hahahahahhaa~~~~~

Wow~ I could not believe I really become a "Shopaholic" now. Just a few hours shopping with Ah Gao, I bought 5 pairs of earrings, a hand-bag, and skin care stuffs... I think my mom is gonna slaughter me if she knows about it. That's why we all pretended in front of my mom and said Ah Gao bought all those stuffs. Well, she bought a few stuffs too! Also, I have made a mistake before I went shopping. I was wearing a pair of heels to Jusco. OuchZzz, that was freaking torturing for the whole day. I also promised my mom to help her buy some groceries but end up forgot everything. Just chit-chat, shopping, laughing all the way..... What a terrible daughter I am.

Today, I went to Ah Jia's printing factory to have a look. Hmmm, nothing much to explore, just normal printing stuffs as I expected. After that, she went V2 to collect her Diploma Graduation photo album. I was exploring all sample albums they have in the shop and I realized many albums were taken by couples. Not really marriage photo album, but couple photo album sound great to me. Really feel like having an album with George. Unfortunately, he's not here and I'll be leaving soon. Hence, no point doing it and forget about it. =( The most funniest thing is Ah Jia went Kampar by bus today. Everyone says she is "gila" when I told them about it. Because her mom says she waste petrol, play too much and stuffs. Haiz... Moms ~~~

5 comments:

George said...

hur hur... buy so much stuff... Bring you shopping also buy alot. Dear ah... you need to know how to control ok?

Seems very fun to be talking to your primary school classmates. I wished I kept contact with my classmates. Seems that, my classmates lost contact after primary school and moving to different schools made it difficult too.

Hahahaa... next time we come back and snap a couple ablum together ok? and we have lots of pictures with very nice backgrounds also.. we can compile our own ablum or sketch book ady. hehehe.

put up more pictures so that i can see ok??? love you lots...

~ # JaZzzMin3 # ~ said...

Yalohhh, bought alot of stuffs, hahahaa.. cannot afford to get nice but expensive earrings from "Maggie T". Thats why went Vincci and shopped.

I wanna make a sketch book aso..
that's y Im trying to learn how to use photoshop and illustrator.

I could hardly upload pic on facebook oh...

George said...

hahaha.. you can upload the pictures on your blog too dear. Maybe when you are in US, you can do more of it. next time we go shopping again ok? I get you nice earings. Muacks...

~ # JaZzzMin3 # ~ said...

okie okie..
I want Tiffany and co. earrings, u know?? with diamonds on it..hahhaha...
Let me buy myself cheap earrings, u sponsor me those expensive one.. blek!

George said...

huh?? you also dunnoe how to take care of me.... expect me to buy so much stuff for you!! hmmm.. see how first. if you treat me better. then i get it for you. :P