Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I've got my Blogspot account today!!!

Blogging was such a "Bullshit" to me when it first started to be common and popular in a few years back. I think I have not fully understand the real meaning of having a Blog at that period of time. I used to think that people like to show off their life, fame, glory and stuffs by writing blogs on the internet as everyone in this world could view your blog as long as they have a computer. Again, I have a habit of writing dairy since I was 12 years old until now. That could be one of the main reasons why only I got my Blog started now, and well... Im 20 this year, Hah! Dairy seems to be so personal to me. It is my friend as well and dairy is the only thing that I could completely express my real feelings and tell 'her' everything under the sun. Since it is freaking personal to me, how can simply write anything on such a dangerous place that anyone could read my stuffs? That's really sound ridiculous to me!

Anyway, years after years, I've been grown up in such a crazily technologically advanced world. Mostly everyone, my friends, seniors, juniors, mentors, they have a Blog and it began to sound less ridiculous to me. Regarding to this issue, I have to thank to the person who came out with one of the psychological terms of 'Peer Pressure'. It does work pretty well on me. I admit that I got trapped into that term. I again realized that you can freely express yourself on the Blog because people nowadays are pretty busy with their busy life. I dont think they actually have so much time to spend on reading your boring, lousy english Blog. Unless you have something really really really special to read like you suddenly become a billionair or a "dump" mental illness patient. (Sorry to use the "dump" word to label mental illness patients, just to fully express myself actually. In fact, people like them are pretty smart and brilliant, they just got their nerves system break down due to some unpredictable events.) But this could hardly happen in normal people life (like me) unless you are that "Lucky".

After reading the above paragraph, you can probably see that things change freaking fast in this world especially someone's mindset. I cannot deny the fact that the world keeps changing no matter what. You know, the "Big Guy" up there rule the universe and he is in-charge of everything. Well, I always think that he likes to play games with us, human beings. Oops sorry, let me re-phrase, he loves to play a lot of games in fact. He will eventually take back the things that he has given to you while you are growing up to be a girl, a woman, or a nanny. So what are you waiting for?? Go appreciate what you have now and move your ass and get back to do what you are suppose to do now, immediately!!! Have you ever say "I love you" to your parents or have you ever kiss or hug them? Go do it, man... Frankly, I did once before under the coercion by a so-called motivational seminar when I was 15. I hope I could have the courage and do it again now. But Im scare~~~~ So, I'll probably return my love to them with other stuffs like giving them a blissful and satisfying life next time. Don't worry, I'll definitely do it!!!

Wow, I guess I have out of the topic. I think that's the reason why I could not score well on my essay as I can be distracted easily. Actually what I wanted to say is... he has always been inspiring me in my life since I was 15. And now, he gave me the inspiration of how my life should be and how should I lead my life again. I would say he my life coach in English and "Master" if you wanna interprete it in Chinese. When I read his Blog, I realized that having a Blog isn't something as shallow and simple as I used to think. It embraces a wide range of issues. First of all, I've learned the virtue of sharing with people. You could share what ever information you have with all your friends by posting video, photos or website links on your Blog. In fact, I really got a plenty of info that I wanted to get from his Blog. After I read his Blog, I really have the urge to post him comment but "sucks" my dad's computer does not has Chinese Star software. That's the reason why I'm writing in English now. Duh~~~~ Nah, not that bad actually, I really don't mind writing in English, I just so much wanted to post him a comment. Thanks, Shi Gong!

As usual, I did nothing much today. Just went for a movie called "Wanted" with Chyn and her sister. I think it was a stupid movie with illogical contents. I was like kept on "Duh-ing" inside the cinema, can't really stand it. After that, I went Watson and Sasa to check out the Sunblock that I need it for my trip next week. I guess I have to start packing my stuffs then. Again, I had dinner together with my grandparents and cousin at somewhere near my house. At night, dear George and I talking over the phone. He got stomach ache after having some "Tou Fu Fa". Awww, poor dear...

2 comments:

George said...

To my dearest Baby,

Welcome welcome to the blog world. I am happy that you have created your blog and started with it.

It would be very nice to see what is going on with your life and how happy you are in your life in school, family, friends, me?, etc, etc.

miss you very much my dear baby.

Lots of Love,
George Huang

~ # JaZzzMin3 # ~ said...

Hi, dear...

hahaha, I thought you were kinda shocked with Im having a Blog here? But I dont really like the design, the layout of this Blog. It is so out-dated lahhh....

I miss you very much too!!!!

MuackzzZ******
Baby