My carelessness is killing me drastically!
There was 10 thousand millions times that I had missed out numerous of opportunity just because of my damned sense of carelessness. I missed out the results, discussion, and references part for my lab report and hell yeah I got just more than average marks. It makes me feel so terrible deep inside because I scored full marks for the previous lab report. Deng it!!!!
Misery loves company. The next day, I missed my Healthy Life Skills class (well, that's kinda usual though, OOPS!) and when I called my friend to seek for information only I realized it was a huge mistake to miss that particular class. They were doing the case study in the class. ohhhhh~~~ Case study, yeah yeah, that's pretty fine but goshhh my lecturer said "Hi, Jasmine. Case study can only be done in class, you have just lost 15 pionts, =) *smile*". I bet he will give me a big smile after telling me this. C'mon! Don't ever give me that kind of smile. Suddenly, i just feel that I fall from an extremely high mountain about more than 4000 sea meter and drop on the water with tremendous PAIN!! Ouch~~~ that wasn't fun at all!
Well, basically I can just do nothing except to accept the fact that I am a freaking dumb-ass that always so forgetful. -.-""""""""""
Fall is coming. Leafs are everywhere on the floor, the grass and also the football field. It is kinda beautiful looking if you see wind blowing things from east to west. Yet, deeply Fall indicates the sadness of a person, solitude and loneliness. Things dropping down from where they suppose to belong, things got changed from colorful to dullness. Well, do you think you really enjoy the eve of fall?
******Feeling of HEAVY-ness*******
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment