Everyone hopes to have a beautiful Sunday when they wake up. I thought mine would be beautiful though but unfortunately there were a few incidents which had spoiled the whole entire day.
Well, sometimes I should somehow learn how to see things from a different angle in order to avoid unnecessary frustration. The world is wonderful because it is unique in its own way. Human beings are interesting because they are different.
I don’t really like to say ‘hate’ because it is indeed a mean word. I would say I don’t like to be with people who is paranoid and not having a sense of trust towards other people. It can just make their life so much pathetic and unhappy. They are even spreading the frustration and sadness around the world. Somehow they might be the people who are causing all the trouble.
Life isn’t that complicated!!! Listen less to Arvil Lavigne’s songs, people!
Sometimes, life is interestingly wonderful….
….. somehow, life is incredibly unpredictable.
Wonderful in a way because it is unpredictable, and thus makes it greatly challenging.
I appreciated what the ‘Big Guy’ up there had given to me and making my little world worth it to live on. Driving leisurely 3 o’clock in the morning is something really indescribable. I remember I used the word “loitering” around in the mid night but the feeling wasn’t accurately marked on. At the same time, Quando from Michael Buble was playing and the song was surrounding the 3.2L Acura. It has been a long while I have not driving on a road which has no light at all. It was thoroughly darkness! and it’s time to look up the sky for “twinkle twinkle little stars”. The sky was wide and simply beautiful fulfilling with stars.
Total silence, except “wow~~~~~~”……..!!!!!!
Random, but I like it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
茶香让我太陶醉了,可是很难找到好喝的茶,应该这样说,太贵啦!真的买不起,哈哈哈!!最近把去台湾茶之旅的照片,放在部落格,请浏览:chongyeenfoo.blogspot.com,可以去看看!!
Post a Comment