Awww~~~ My Psych lab report is due tomorrow, it's our LAST lab report. Hmmmm, but I dont feel like doing it because I'm kinda sick of doing it. Thanksgiving break is around the corner and it's making me excited now. Don't feel like doing anything, just wanna sit back and relax.
It feels so good after listening to Panic! At the Disco's latest album called Pretty Odd. Yup, yup... for them as a rock band, the songs they are having in this album is "pretty odd". But I would say it's time to change for them. Such "change" have made them a better singing band. A mixture of rock band song, emo song, country song and acoustics song. I love this album!!!!!
Throwing a line into the sea,
and see if my dream will come true.
Giving out something to the world,
and see if I'm out of my mind.
Have no idea why everyone is acting weird recently...
really wanna find out w them one by one if I have the time.
How I wish I could have more than 24 hours per day.
Hope everyone is doing good, and well-prepared for the beautiful thanksgiving break!
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
haha.. act i thnk having more than 24 hours at everyday is all the student wish oh..
especilly when rushing for assignment or project or during exam... hehe...
during that all will sacrified their zzzing time to do their stuff..
so.. all the best oh..
Post a Comment