Thursday, January 1, 2009

The first day of 2009

Happy New Year to everyone!!!

I'm just not sort of ready for year 2009. Time just passed too fast. I'm not on the pace. Woow~~~
Staying in Jeremy and Sybella's house now with Uncle Wai Kit. We are having fun at their house. Crazy us! We played cards until 5.30 in the morning after came back from Bricktown in OKC. The crowd was crazy over there.

Pity the horses on the street!
Cars, people, bikes, everything just stuck at the traffic light and not moving.
This is called "COUNTDOWN", man..
Fireworks were not as grand as what I've seen before, nahhh...
Just lousy!

3 comments:

深韩 said...

happy new year~一切由零点从新寻找。

Anonymous said...

hahaha... at least u had new year wit ur frens... i m all alone at home playing guitar to entertain myself and listening to 'lonely christmas'...lol...

失踪小孩 said...

hey... u seem enjoying ur life,
hehe sorry drop by without say hi..


nice to know u ^^

and happy new year also chinese new year