Classes...
Psychology classes~~!!!
... a ton of works heading in front of me.
I never thought of 1000 and 2000 level classes have more assignments than 3000 level classes. This is unexpected and ridiculous.
I met a Japanese girl in my first class.
Who knows...
I met her over and over again in my 2nd and 3rd class.
wow~~ what a coincidence!?
Kao! I don't know why I'm extremely tired once I got out of my classes.
I can't do anything at all when I got back into my room.
Therefore, I just completely knocked out on my bed and sleep 'til 8.30pm.
Mentally exhausted!
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
OMG.. another phyco girl
haha, only 1st day in class adi,
complaint so many thing...
btw, tat japanese girl cute ma ...
haha, juz curious....
rest well jas... all the best and good luck...
morally supporting u all the time... lol...
always remember there is someone who will always kick u from the bac......
to make u stand up of course... haha...
暗死神@
wahhhaha.. I am almost become a psychopath since I have so many stuffs to do. Gosh~~~ I wondered why are you guys always so fancy Japanese girls, huh?? tsk tsk tsk~
Kheen Sze@
hahaha, thanks ya!! I know you've always been supporting me. but dont kick too hard la.. pain one, u know... hehehe
Post a Comment