Monday, January 19, 2009

Kendo class



This is the picture I took when I was in Japan for youth exchange program. Since that time, I kind of fall for Kendo and admire their spirit of fighting. Also, I like their uniform! =P It's just looking cool and fierce. Ever since then, I'm always looking for place that I can learn Kendo but I can never find it until I reached UCO.

Kendo class in UCO was great and I think I like it. Hahaha, will work hard for it and try to go for the test in April in Texas. My muscles got sore and I'm training my shoulder muscles. It's getting harder and harder.. I hope I'll be doing fine because I'm training badminton at the same time with Benjamin. If can, I would like to practice wushu as well but my schedule is just crazily pack and full.

Carpe diem!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah... As i said... don overdo urself la... even if u like wat u doin now very much but still if u cant do it then hav to take sometime off... don force urslef over limit... u can be 'lui keong yan' but not 'chui yan'...

~ # JaZzzMin3 # ~ said...

hahaha, thkz!! I know what I'm doing. You're always my best buddy! what about you?? doing great?
miss ya!

Anonymous said...

i m jus working in kl lo... doin sales... can u imagine me doin sales??? lol... it's really like hell for me in the beginning... someone who don like to talk much now hav to persuade ppl to buy stuffs... but it's still no tthat bad after all sinc emy manager is always teaching me skills but i m still slow to pick up on those skills... u noe me... haha...
but u view my blog then u noe wat are the normal day conditions... lol...

miss u lots too...

Anonymous said...

hey, btw, isn't it kinda weird to wear ur spec when doin kendo??? haha.... very dangerous one wor....