
I damn miss this place, man...
Can we stop and go back to the past?
Just give me a time machine, I don't care I just wanna go back.
Neither the fragrant nor the scent of the tea taste the same.
How could it be? It's different, just different.....
Life is incredibly interesting. No matter what we do and where we go, we should just stop by for a little while to seriously look into our heart and understand who we are and the purpose of living.
5 comments:
你那里拿出来的?好怀念!人生就是。。。其实真正的人生,走过的路不留痕迹、不求回报、无我境界、逍遥自在。哈哈哈!!!!
这张照片已经在我的电脑里面很久了。只不过没想到那天兴致看照片之时,偶然的找回以前的回忆。好怀念哦~
walao.... this is so long ago...
and i still rememeber the shirt u wear... haha...
and if u wan time machine, go get a MAC. there is a time machine in it... haha...
what is MAC?? hahaha ! u still remember the shirt?? gosh~ good memory!
MA is Apple Computer lo...
=.=...
it's a backup application that come wit the MAC OS Leapord.
Go explore a bit more bout iMac and Macbooks.
Post a Comment