....or may be "I don't know" (That would be the saddest part of all! I mean, how would you not know what is your purpose in life?)
Today, I got stunned when a guy told me that he has gone for 2 years because he has been to 24 countries for a couple of years. He is an international photographer. Not to be exaggerated, I Lurvvveee his job!!! Sorry that I have to say "I don't know" why do I like to go traveling around. No matter where, I'll just go without any further consideration. Probably I might want to have a better understanding of others' life, cultural backgrounds and daily practices. I think to me, this is so LIFE and there is no where that you can actually learn the life of others. I just simply love the diversity of the world. Everything is different in their unique way. The uniqueness that delighted me always. I find the uniqueness of the world is very fascinating and making me very exuberant.
When he told me about his job and I literally ask myself, what the heck am I doing here? How could you be more of yourself if you are just gonna stay here and do nothing. People tell me life likes this and no choice you might have to stuck it here because this is life. But I denied it intensely. Everyone has their choice of freedom. It depends how you make up your choice to get your freedom. Do not get affected by family members and peers easily or somehow negatively. Well, just want to advocate to whoever is reading this - BE YOURSELF!
I think being an international photographer is the best/awesome/coolest job ever. Can you imagine you telling your friends, "Owh, my dad is an international photographer and he has been to every single place of the world. He is able to speak more than 40 different languages." Wow wow wow... too much too much...
Traveling is somehow tiring but it worth it after all.

I think I'm just way too far to be an international photographer, hmmm...

2 comments:
Name: Jasmine Chan Kit Mun
Occupation: Traveller
Why not?
You could make money while you travel or make enough money to travel all your life - it's possible.
Pursue your dream!
Haha, I'm going to be a temporarily traveler next year summer. Yeah yeah!
I know many people do that but family is one of the main considerations. >.<"
Post a Comment