"The biggest shinning star in the universe is not shinny anymore. This is the saddest news."
The above statement was what I read on the New York Times when I woke up this morning. Micheal Jackson died in the age of 50. Indeed, this is a very shocking news to me. But I don't think he is not shinny anymore. No matter where he goes, his music, his passion, his talent and his voice would be still staying around with us. Because people cherish him and adore him. Micheal was a legend to the pop music world. His music was loved by people all around the world between the age range of 8 to 80.
Although I'm not a huge fan of Micheal Jackson, I do understand that all the things he has done managed to give countless of inspiration and encouragement for those who have a passion of music. Somehow he is not only a performer, but he is a uniter of black and white races' music. Because of him, the distance between black and white began to trim down.
Beat it! He is a LEGEND!

No comments:
Post a Comment