Thursday, August 13, 2009

Why make plans?

Time passed, things changed.

I'm not sure if my dream of going to China would come true next year summer. Different people has different perception towards many things. So far, I may have many options of doing many things or how am I gonna lead my future life. But which one is best for me. No one have the answer for this.

I'm used to a person who have planning for everything before I actually do it. You may call me a perfectionist who would like things to go the way I demand. My organizer is always with me wherever I go. I dislike when the time I have no idea what I'm gonna do for tomorrow.

In social circumstances, people have conversation with people. The most common question would be "hey, how are you?", "What you gonna do later?". Many people would say "I don't know what I'm gonna do later?". Well, you don't even know you gonna have dinner later? or you'll be staying at home and watch movie?

Saying "Don't know" would not be my preference words.

Yes, it is hard to predict what is gonna happen tomorrow. But plannings are greatly important in our daily life. Without proper planning, your life might be a little bit mess up or disorganized - overwhelmed schedule, unclear vision. These would cause people unnecessary worries of how life is gonna be tomorrow. In contrary, too much planning may cause you frustration because things do not go the way you expected.

So, why make plans?

Let's goes with the flow.

The frustration of not getting what I want in life leading me to stop making plans for my future. I had enough of those frustration and I should learn to be more relaxing since I'm still a student.

However, you might be a little bit late catching up with the pace of the industrious world if you always slack at home and do nothing - waiting your friends to call you, asking you out for a movie, going out for a party. The motivation of having a initiative personality plays a huge role in the society. We should have the initiation to think what can we do after we graduate, what's my annual salary so that what kind of life style I can have, how much extra money I can have for traveling, nice cars, houses, jewelry and unnecessary stuffs - materialistic freak!
Well, that's nowadays life!

1 comment:

prisca ang said...

i kinda hv the same perspective like u did jas =)