Guess what? I'm getting some real serious stuff done in the middle of the night.
Wondering the purpose of my life and I don't think I have found my purpose in life yet ;(
It's been awhile I haven't gotten the chance to go blogging. The funniest thing is I was trying so hard to sign in with this blog cause' I forgot the password, HAH! and now, I got it!!!
Feel like writing for some reason. I can't find elsewhere for me to express myself anymore. Facebook used to be one of them, but ever since you started to work, social media can't be trusted anymore. Boss, colleagues, not-so-close friends are monitoring your Facebook's activities.
Thought of a sentence to "blah" it out in the middle of the night, but can no longer using Facebook as a medium because you never knew if your boss would question about your sleeping hour.
Mmmmm, feel free and wild when I'm typing on my blog.
Thanks buddy, you've been great to me!
Good night, people.

1 comment:
I have the same feeling sometimes.
>.<
Post a Comment