Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hardship for Spring 2009

When school starts, I'm gonna work 6 days a week which I don't know whether I am capable to handle such hardship. Somehow the works and plus school works are overwhelmingly headache. I really hope I still have time to do some of stuffs that I like to do such as going for gym, surfing the internet and facebook-ing...

Nothing much happen today. Just hangin' around with two of the new students from Taylor College. I was late for the International Student Orientation. Uncle went there but he left early, so I guess I was kinda replace him. This semester, not many international students. After that, just managed to meet a few new faces. Everything just seemed to start all over again when the first time I reached UCO. The same scene just appeared right in front of me. Memory flashed back to 4 months ago and when I was new and fresh!

To my astonishment, we are kinda repeating the same thing last semester. Uncle and I got a job on the first day of school last semester and yet, it is the same to this semester. This time, we managed to get a position in the Computer lab which I've been long waiting for it..... Thanks to Mr. Benjamin (Coming) Soon, he had tried real hard to find me a job, I knew it.. hahaha.. That's why I owe him a meal, but not Berlini, a fancy French restaurant. I dont mind if is a 99 cents daily sandwich.

Because of the crazy crowd,
because of the stupity of me,
because of the rush,
because of the SALES,
because of the United States...
hell yeahh... I'm going to Dallas tomorrow at 8.30am.

Gosh~ going to sleep now!
Day ends like this~

# S_U_C_K #

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, i helped out too! I told Benjamin about the job. Do i deserve a free meal as well? LOL~

Anonymous said...

u can still hav time for wat u wanna do... i now also work from 10-10 u noe... but then i go gym after work at 10pm... reach back home bout 12am. and remember... i WALK!!!

so u sure can hav time for urself... take some rest gal... don overdo urself...

take care...

Sern and Co said...

hey Nicole, Thanks alot ya!!!! hahahhaa....
eh? how come I cant view your blog?

Benjamin Soon said...

berlini is the italian restaurant....

n suckz..? dallas was fun no..? ^_^

bell said...

so did you manage to return the jacket? any guess vouchers to share? ;) just give me a call when you wanna come over okay? see ya.