Today is a public holiday and I went out some errand.
Sometimes, running here and there is just making me sick.
Oh yeah, I'm kind of not feeling well right now.
Throat feels sore when I woke up in the morning.
My muscles are extremely sore as well because of badminton and Kendo training. Fortunately I wasn't serving as a waitress or else,
I can't even balance plates and bowls with my hands.
Right wrist is in pain and I heard it screaming out loud for pain.
Damned it!
In addition,
I could hardly speak and shout probably.
Nah~ I don't like it when I can't communicate with people.
Talking is one of my favorites, hobbies and skills..
Gosh~ can't believe that Jasmine is not talking at all.
I don't wanna get sick and end up seeing doctor here,
paying them a few hundred bucks for a few pills. Heck!
Guys, don't let the doc in and I wanna blow off steam~~~!
I think I'm having quiz tomorrow for my Developmental Psychology.
haiz, no mood to study... =(
Procrastination is running circle in my head,
I can't get it off!!!
No matter what,
just take it, grab it, hold on it and never let go.
.... not you FLU ###
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
sick again... u hav been sick for few times ade for the almost 5 months u are in US... u better take care more... wear more cloths la... don try to be sexy ok... haha...
em~隔空道个新年快乐。空泛但诚意的祝福。
(还有,您似乎将我朋友的blog误认为我的blog了,XD)
Post a Comment